PILOT PROGRAM PHASE 2: NEW SKINS
In 2018, we launched Siege’s Pilot Program, our revenue-sharing initiative which aims to develop a sustainable environment in our esports scene. Phase 2 included 14 professional teams who all got their own Bundle of 4 items, themed after them.
As a reminder, the Pilot Program ensures that 30% of revenue from Pro League sets and Pro Team branded items goes to the teams that were chosen to be part of it. This helps to support these teams and players financially and encourages them to contribute to a healthy ecosystem. All the Pilot Program teams had to apply for candidacy before being chosen as the ones we hope will bring strength and stability to the esports environment.
A new wave of weapon skins is here for those same teams. Each of them is getting one additional weapon skin on a single weapon. Below are the teams, the weapon getting their skin, as well as the Operators that carry these weapons.
- Cloud9: 416-C Carbine (Jäger)
- Fnatic: MP5SD (Echo)
- Nora Rengo: C7E (Jackal)
- G2 Esports: SMG-11 (Amaru, Mute, Sledge & Smoke)
- Natus Vincere: MP7 (Bandit)
- PENTA: MPX (Valkyrie & Warden)
- Team Empire: R4-C (Ash)
- FaZe Clan: L85A2 (Sledge & Thatcher)
- INTZ: F2 (Twitch)
- MIBR: 556XI (Thermite)
- Team Liquid: M762 (Zofia)
- Evil Geniuses: MP5 (Doc & Rook)
- Rogue: M590A1 (Mute, Sledge, Smoke, Thatcher & Warden)
- Spacestation Gaming: ALDA 5.56 (Maestro)
These new customization items will be available starting November 14th for 300 R6 Credits each, or 270 R6 Credits for Year Pass owners. Directly support your favorite players and teams by getting theirs!